|افتح فمك فقط إن كان ما ستقوله أجمل من الصمت |
Open your mouth only if what you are going to say is more beautiful than silence
-- Arabic Proverb (via psych-facts)
Unsure of how to confess your love to someone? Try this:
- Acquire several dozen limes.
- Go up to them and then drop all the limes.
- Start picking them up, but keep dropping them. The clumsier you look the better.
- Keep doing this until you have their attention (this could take up to thirty minutes).
- Finally gather up the limes. Try looking a bit sheepish.
- Look them deeply in the eyes and say, “Sorry. I’m bad at Pickup Limes.”
- Marry them.
If you’re going to be passive aggressive, might as well go all the way.
|بين منطوق لم يقصد|
و مقصود لم ينطق
تضيع الكثير من المحبة
Between what is said and not meant
And what is meant and not said
Most of love is lost.
-Gibran Khalil Gibran(via hadeiadel)
i love spring bc persephone gets to leave the underworld and be with her mom
Strong thumb pad.